Heat Pump Maintenance in Greenfield, Indianapolis, Noblesville, IN and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance In Greenfield, IN
You should get a heat pump in Greenfield if you’re looking for an energy-efficient option to heat and cool your living space. Heat pumps absorb the outside air from the ambient warmth and push it past the coolant until it’s at the right temperature. This unit works as an air conditioner and works to warm your house in conjunction with your furnace. A heat pump benefits you in a way because it is very cost-efficient in the long run, saving plenty of money from repairs and maintenance.
Benefits of a heat pump
Several homeowners use a heat pump in Greenfield because:
- Heat pumps are eco-friendly: Your installed unit uses the heat already in the air to blow into your desired rooms. This process reduces the amount of heat generation resources that you have to use.
- For heating and A/C, only one unit is required: Your heat pump brings heated air into your furnace in the winter to make it more energy-efficient. Then, your heat pump can reverse the process when it cools down and functions as your A/C unit.
- Increased energy savings: While you might only see small savings in the summer while in the cool mode because your furnace doesn’t have to work as much, you may notice a large positive difference in your savings in the winter months. When you have a more efficient gas heater, energy savings will likely be even higher.
- Greater lifespan: Heat pumps usually have a longer lifespan in Greenfield than many conventional A/C units. And since your system will also suck a heat pump into hot air, it should add years to your furnace.
- Quick heat source: Up to 30°Fahrenheit, the heat pump is self-sufficient. Until it reaches frigid temperatures, your less effective furnace won’t turn on. Your furnace will still profit from having to heat warmer air due to the heat pump, even in sub-zero weather.
Heat pumps maintenance With Just Rite
To bring both heat and cooling, heat pumps function year-round. In view of this, there is not a specific maintenance or repair season. To ensure that the pressurized refrigerant is still working properly and that the vents are clear of any grime, you are strongly encouraged to do an annual look-over on your outside unit.
You will need urgent attention if your heat pump malfunctions—it may be from a faulty starter capacitor or reversing valve. Notify us at (317) 426-6501 if it’s an emergency. We’re ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for heat pump repair.
All you need to know about Greenfield heat pump maintenance
When you choose your heat pump for installation, here are several things to keep in mind.
- Cost of heat pump: A heat pump is pricier than a single air conditioner or furnace because a heat pump can heat and cool your home. Despite that, the utility savings of a heat pump—especially when it replaces an inefficient furnace in the spring or the fall in Greenfield—can compensate for the more expensive installation. We offer reasonable heat pumps here at Just Rite. Call us for heat pump maintenance, and we will be there promptly.
Best heat pump maintenance services!
We at Just Rite can take you through various heat pump manufacturers and models and have your energy-efficient HVAC running in no time. Some homeowners also opt to install a new furnace that can work with the new heat pump more efficiently.
Heat Pump Maintenance – Servicing the Greenfield, Indianapolis, Noblesville, IN and Surrounding Areas