Filtration Services in Greenfield, Indianapolis, Noblesville, IN, and Surrounding Areas
In today’s world, you must contact a reliable technician for filtration services in your home. The water that comes to your home may be impure. In such cases, getting a filtration system for your home is necessary.
However, it is not true if you think pure water is the only advantage you receive from a filtration service. Water filtration services have numerous other benefits. Knowing these benefits will help you make the right decision to contact experts for filter services. Contact us today for filtration services in Greenfield, Indianapolis, Noblesville, IN, and surrounding areas.
The efficiency of a building’s HVAC air filtration system is essential to maintaining a healthy indoor environment. These systems have advanced to meet the requirements of modern dwellings while still keeping heating and cooling coils clean.
The original purpose of filtration services was to remove particulate matter like dust and dirt, but now they must also deal with gaseous, chemical, biological, and radiological contaminants.
Purpose of an Air Filter
Dust, dander, filth, mold spores, pollen, hair, fibers, particulate matter, and other contaminants float freely in the air. These impurities can impede the HVAC system’s operation.
Air filters are installed to trap them. Filters can be constructed with multiple layers, each using pleated material to increase the surface area available for particle capture.
Benefits That You Receive When You Install A Water Filter
- Safe water: The first advantage of water filtration systems is the pure and clean water you receive. You should not risk drinking impure water even if you trust the water source and its safety measures. Impure water can cause several health issues.
- Saves money: If you drink bottled water instead of tap water, installing a water filtration system will help you save money in the long run. You may think that bottled water does not cost much, but when you compare it with the long-term benefits of a water filtration system, you realize you can save more money with the filtration system.
- Preserve the environment: The plastic from your bottled water bottles harms the environment. Installing a water filtration system ensures less plastic waste in the environment from these bottled water bottles.
- Reduces plumbing issues: Water filtration systems remove dirt, dust, and chemicals from the water supplied to your homes. These unwanted objects can damage the pipes in which this water flows. Installing a water filtration service ensures that these objects do not damage your pipes and helps reduce the chances of potential plumbing issues.
What Are The Different Types Of Filters Used in HVAC?
- Pleated filters: You can find cotton or polyester pleated air filters in stores. However, they are more effective at trapping dust and other small particles like pollen, mold spores, and pet dander and cost only a little more than twice as much as fiberglass filters.
- Fiberglass filters: Fiberglass filters are rated the lowest for efficiency in removing airborne dust and other pollutants. Due to their inefficiency, these filters are not for those with respiratory conditions like asthma or allergies.
- HEPA filters: High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are advised for allergy and respiratory sufferers. They’re more expensive than fiberglass or pleated air filters, but they remove dust, pollen, mold, and other pollutants.
Changing the Filters Regularly
Regular maintenance, including cleaning and replacement, of the filters is necessary to maintain optimal air quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
If you use your HVAC system frequently and for extended periods, you should inspect and replace the filter more frequently, perhaps once a month.
Allow Just Rite Heating and Air to provide you with the best filtration services for your home. Our technicians will help you choose the best water filtration system in your budget for your home and safety. Contact us to book an appointment.
Call Us For Filtration Services
If you are looking for filtration services for your HVAC, contact Just Rite Heating and Air. Our priority is to provide solutions that improve air quality and promote healthier lifestyles.
HVAC Filtration Services – Servicing the Greenfield, Indianapolis, Noblesville, IN and Surrounding Areas.
Schedule a home filtration services appointment @ (317) 426-6501 or Schedule Online today! Just Rite Heating and Air is dedicated to your comfort!